Wednesday 26 February 2014

Hello mailbox

A day goes, a day starts. That's pretty much how life works. I've been wondering, why I don't receive so many postcards and letters anymore. It feels weird. When opening my mailbox I always hope there's something for me, but noo.. Is it because I haven't sent enough myself? But I don't really think that's it. I DID send letters and postcards, but I haven't received many. So most amazingly is when I finally finds something. This postcard is from my pen friend Olya from Russia. She was in Tallinn (Estonia) and decided to send a postcard of St. Alexander Nevsky Orthodox Cathedral. Beautiful! I love churches like these.
Thank you!




Photo: Postcard from my friend Olya
Date: 26 February 2014
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)
Camera: Canon EOS 600D

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I want to communicate with you. I am a chinese girl from China and study in USA. Can you do me a favor, I am collecting Birthday postcard from differenct countries for my boyfriend.:)

    ReplyDelete