Thursday 15 August 2013

First day on gymnasium!

ARGHHHHH... SERIOUSLY! Today was a big day! First school day on Gymnasium (upper secondary school/high school). New school, new classmates, new subjects, new environment and a new day. One of my friends was going to study in same school, so we planned cycling over there together. When we arrived we started walking into the school, and we weren't alone at all. In fact about 400 new pupils were starting same day, so nope.. Not alone. I was really excited about meeting my new class, and they all seem kind and sweet, so all I can say now is that I like my class. Who knows if I'm gonna unlike some of them later hahah... It's pretty normal. First meeting: everybody is kind, smiley and try to make new friends. Later: people are showing there personality, and some persons may unlike someone else's personality. My first day went good and that's pretty much it.

Tomorrow is my first work day after the summer holidays. Funny, I've missed to work, but I seriously don't know why...




Photo: SUMMER 2013 WAS AMAZING
Photo date: 19 July 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment