Friday 9 August 2013

Hello mailbox

3 and a half week in China and now back in Copenhagen. During the whole trip I've been thinking "What if there are postcards waiting for me in Denmark?" and TADAAA... 3 postcards! 3 POSTCARDS ON ONE TIME! A postcard from Spain, a postcard from Russia and a postcard from Taiwan.

The 2 awesome sightseeing postcards are from my pen friend Katya from Russia.
She has just been in Barcelona and decided to send me a postcard! Not enough with that she even sent me a postcard of Moscow! MOSCOW my favorite city. 

The other postcard is from my pen friend Hsin-Tzu from Taiwan. This is a very cool postcard in my opinion! I remember Hsin-Tzu as an animal and art lover, so how genius isn't it to send me a postcard like that? Also this postcard is pretty cute.

Thank you!






Photo: 2 postcards form my friend Katya and 1 postcard from my friend Hsin-Tzu
Photo date: 9 August 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)



No comments:

Post a Comment