Wednesday 17 July 2013

Travel: China 2013 - Off to Sanya (Day 4)

WEEEE... Today we took a flight from Guangzhou to Sanya on the Hainan Island. When searching pictures on the internet, Sanya looks really beautiful, but is it? I mean nowadays pictures can be edited, so it looks better that it is. Travelling to Sanya made it all clear: IT'S BEAUTIFUL HERE! The coast is. The city is fine, just as other normal cities. Well, we live in a flat on 11th floor (if you count the lowest floor too), and this is flat is pretty nice. Not many furniture's here, but we have two bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom and two balconies. I like that. Notice that we have a kitchen, so we can make our own food, not like in hotels. Living on 11th floor means that we have a great view over the city. We also checked the beach out. Beautiful! We checked the beach out at noon, which means many people and too sunny, which means we didn't go swimming. What really surprised me, when arriving was: SO MUCH RUSSIAN! I mean the Russian languages is so many places! Signs on restaurants, shops, advertisements and more. Why? Sanya seems to be a very popular holiday spot in Russia, at least east Russia. I feel so awesome, because I can read and understand a lot of the sign, and I'm not even from Russia! I'm just a Chinese in Denmark, who loves Russia. Also when seeing Russian people on the street, I'm like "OMG.. Russians speaking Russian!" inside. I can just say that I like Sanya. This is good.









Photo: 1. Arrving in Sanya 2. Russian signs 3. Coconuts 4. City by night
Photo date: 17 July 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)


No comments:

Post a Comment