Thursday 4 July 2013

BonBon-land 1

Today was all about the amusement park BonBon-land. I went their with my family, and oh... It was such a long time ago, I've been there last time, so it was amazing to be there! Enjoyed the whole day except the awkward and very annoying position I sat in the car... Tried to sleep in the car, but it didn't work.

I AM PROUD OF MYSELF! So, there's this roller coaster called "vildsvinet", and I've always been afraid to try it, but today I did! Mission complete! Lol, people should've seen my. I was cursing in my head, even though the roller coaster hadn't started, and when it finally started I was screaming like some monkey, who hasn't got bananas for years (in films). After today I'm not afraid anymore! Actually I'm going to BonBon-land again on Tuesday with Steph and Rada. At that time I'm surely gonna try "vildsvinet". I've done it once, so why not twice? Just excited.







Photo: My day
Photo date: 4 July 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)


No comments:

Post a Comment