Monday 15 July 2013

Travel: China 2013 - Hello Guangzhou (Day 2)

Finally my flight arrived! Yup, it was already next day, and I was really tired. Just wanted to sleep. Sleep in a bed! It's pretty hard for me to sleep on a chair or something. I have to lie down. So, we got in the aeroplane and found our seats. Seemed like my mum, brother and I had different seats! Near each other, but not right next to each other... My seatmates? Two Arab guys about 20-30 years old and they were friends. Well, ok then, I'm surviving. They asked me were I came from, and I was like "Umm.. That's a pretty normal question between foreigners", and so I answered their question. A PAUSE. Then they asked how old I was! Why do they want to know that? What do they want? Fish!.. I do look older than my age, and I think it's because I'm different and look more mature, but pleeeeeease.. Make them stop asking about question like that. "15 years" I answered, and from there they didn't really talk to me anymore. YES!

I normally don't sleep more than a half hour during the whole flight-trip to China, but yeah.. I was just sooo tired. Zzzz.. I woke up again and realized I had forgot to close the window, but this was amazing! Just imagine: you're sleeping with your head against the window. You're eyes slowly starts to open, cause you're awake, and the first you see is a beautiful sunrise! I'm just awesome. Woke up at the right time.

In Guangzhou we took the bus to my grandma's flat. Driving in the bus, while just looking out of the window was really nice. Reminds me about how much I've been missing this city and my grandma.

Oh.. And today is Steph's birthday. Happy birthday my girl!







Photo: On the aeroplane
Photo date: 15 July 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)



No comments:

Post a Comment