Tuesday 2 July 2013

1.. 2.. 3.. PANIC!

Basically, I never got to buy my stuff Sunday, since most shops closed at 16:00, so today I wanted to buy them! Steph and I cycled to the shopping street "strøget", and everything went good! Firstly, I'm very happy that I got to buy an ink set.. Well, it's actually not a set, it's just a glass of ink, an ink pen and then an ink pad. I've only tried to write with ink once, so I'm pretty excited to use my new ink set. I also bought 2 pair of shorts, but that's not interesting...

Ok, so my work day went good as well, just until the end... My colleague and I were locked in. Locked inside of the supermarket! FREAK! Gosh, people should have seen us. We knew most of our colleagues was done and so were we, but we just had to clean some mirrors, and then we could go home. What went wrong? Well, on our way most of the light were suddenly turned off, and just when we started to walk, an alarm turned ON! We ran out to the staff input, but the door was locked, and we couldn't get out at all! My colleague was totally freaked out, while I thought "The worst thing that can happen, is that we're going to stay at our work till tomorrow, but that's surely not gonna happen, because the alarm is on, so at sometime the police or some of the staff will come to see, why the alarm is on". This thought might have been the reason, why I wasn't all panicking like my colleague. Today was a extraordinary work day...

You know, what they say:
Keep calm and ...





Photo: New stuff from today
Photo date: 2 July 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment