Tuesday 9 July 2013

BonBon-land 2

Wuhuuuuuuuu... Ok, to make it clear: It's not an usual thing, that I visit BonBon-land, but my dad had promised me the trip, and Steph, Rada and I had planned it since months ago. Going to an amusement park is different when you go with family, and when you go with friends. That's pretty obvious.

What can I say? This day went freakin' awesome! And we tried one called "Svend Svingarm". This one is SO CRAZY! I'm serious! We actually tried it 2 times. First time I had my eyes closed during almost the whole trip, but second time my eyes where wide open! Gosh... I was scared. Oh, and I didn't even scream at any time, when we tried "Svend Svingarm" for our second time.

During most of the day Rada, Steph and I decided to speak English. We do that sometimes for fun. Well, I wanted to buy this picture of us sitting on a roller coaster, and Steph and Rada dared me to speak English! So I did... The staff even asked me, where I came from. I was panicking inside of my head: should I just be an idiot and admit that I'm from Denmark or what? So I answered... GREAT BRITAIN. WTF?! Steph and Rada thought I would say Russia hahah.





Photo: Svend Svingarm
Photo date: 9 July 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment