Tuesday 2 July 2013

Hello mailbox

La la la la la... Looking in my mailbox! Uhh, 2 letters for me! The first one is a diploma from the "turbo team". We actually get a mark to be in the "turbo team", and guess what? I GOT 12 AS "EXCELLENT"! Wuhuuuuu... And the second letter looked weird. I mean like, where the freak is the stamp? I like looking on the stamp(s), when I get a letter or postcard. Where is the freakin' stamp? But this letter is from my pen friend Olya from Russia! She's in the USA right now, and sent me a postcard from NYC and Washington D.C. Oh, seems like they don't use "real" stamp in the US? ftw, I think? Anyways, I've never received anything from North/South America (that part of the world..), so this is just awesome! Me likey a lot.
Thank you!





Photo: 2 postcards from my friend Olya
Photo date: 2 July 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment