Sunday 14 July 2013

Travel: China 2013 - Goodbye Denmark (Day 1)

Well, today is the day. I'm off. Off to China. I'm so excited, since it's been one and a half year ago I was there last time. To be more exactly I'm going to my hometown Guangzhou, which is located in the Southern China near Hong Kong. During the travel I'll be in Guangzhou (of course), but we also have plans travelling to Sanya (a city on Hainan Island, should be like paradise) and Macau (city near Hong Kong), and who knows? Maybe we'll travel to more places?

The flight take off at evening time, and we're on our way to Doha. Yes, Doha in Qatar. From Doha we'll take another flight to Guangzhou. I like flying in a aeroplane. It may be a bit boring, but seriously.. You have games, films, music, food, toilets, so isn't it everything a (nowadays) human needs? I have a confess: I like the food on the aeroplanes... Hehe.

We're landing in Doha International Airport. I go out from the aeroplane with the rest of the people, and right when I get out BAM! Freak it's hot! It's night, but it's 38 degrees! NOTICE IT WAS NIGHT! Daytime? 42. Glad that it ain't that hot in Denmark, or else? I was melted away a loooong time ago. Ok, were in Doha airport. Everything seems fine, no. We have to wait I don't know how many hours for the flight to Guangzhou! Basically I'm just dying in the airport. Luckily, they have free wi-fi there. Me likey.




Photo: 2 views in 1 photo
Photo date: 14 July 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)


No comments:

Post a Comment