Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Year 2014

Today was pretty much a normal day, but on the other side: not at all! My plan for today was go to the post office, to the supermarket, get home again because we would have guests and then go out with my friends. A pretty nice way to celebrate New Year's Eve. Family and friends, what a good balance. Actually it's the first time ever I celebrate New Year with my friends!

I had to buy drinks at the supermarket, but I'm not really used to buy drinks with alcohol, so I didn't know what to buy.. My solution: choosing all the interesting and colourful ones. Blue, red, green and so on. The red one was with watermelon flavour, what a must-try.

After eating dinner with my family and the guests, I went to a friends flat. It was really funny until my head started to kill me. Yes.. I was a little drunk, but my head was still clear enough to think of my mission: to take photos of the many fireworks! We went out to set up our own fireworks, and I continued taking photos. Just.. Most part of the photos... You can't see anything.
GO PHOTO SKILLS!







Photo: Firework
Photo date: 1 January 2014
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)
Camera: Canon EOS 600D

No comments:

Post a Comment