Thursday 2 January 2014

Hello mailbox

First thing in the mailbox of the year! This time it's from my penfriend Olya in Russia. She has send me a parcel/envelope with a lot of great things. What's really awesome is: the great things were packed in Christmas gift wrap. So cute! Well, it surprised me a lot, because I didn't expect so many things a such thin parcel. This parcel contains a souvenir magnet, a Russian spoon, matryoshka stickers, a matryoshka mobile pendant, a letter, a little book from the cinema, a new year card and some more amazing stuff. Uploading two photos for this post, so you can see how it really looked like.
Thank you!




Photo: great stuff from my friend Olya
Photo date: 2 January 2014
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)
Camera: Canon EOS 600D

No comments:

Post a Comment