Saturday 12 October 2013

Hello mailbox

Since I started on gymnasium, I've felt pretty busy. I haven't wrote many postcards or letters myself, so how should I expect some? Well, opening my mailbox is always surprising. You'll never know what's inside. Advertisements? Letter? Postcard? Newspaper? Package? Anything?
This time I got an envelope and a postcard. The envelope is from Oksana in Belarus, and the postcard is from Margarita in Russia! Both of them are strangers.In Oksana's letter there are tickets (bus), a banknote and a postcard. Amazing! I really appreciate it,when people put something like that in their letter. The postcard Margarita send me is from St. Petersburg. It's not sure, but I'm probably travelling to St. Petersburg in April or May 2014! Hope it's gonne be a reality..
Thank you!





Photo: 1. Postcard, banknote, and tickets from Oksana. 2. Postcard from Margarita
Photo date: 11 October 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment