Saturday 12 October 2013

The Hamlet Theatre Maze - BKP

We've been thinking, creating, practising and much more. Today was the big day: acting! It's the 4th time BKP are making a theatre maze. Last time the theatre maze was about Romeo and Juliet, this time Hamlet also by William Shakespeare. My character was simple. The first character you meet when you step inside the maze is me. I presented the main characters: Hamlet, Ofelia, Laertes, Claudius, the queen and the king. Easy, interesting and funny! Don't really remember how many times we did our act, but I've been told it was about 18 times? 18 times! Can't even remember it was so many times. Can you imagine me saying the same lines again and again, until I hit 18? Duhhh.. But I clearly remember how tired I was at last. We all were. When we finally were done, we had this great "pizza party". We ordered 10 pizza's and yuuuuuum.. I was full.

Anyways, I really enjoyed the whole day. The way we got dressed up, the way we all were excited, the way we acted. Hope there's gonna be another theatre maze next year. BØRNEKULTURPILOT (BKP) TILL THE END.

Video maybe coming soon...








 Photo: The Hamlet theatre maze
Photo date: 12 October 2013
Taken by 1., 2. & 3. Annette Hui-Ying Li (me). 4. By a random woman


No comments:

Post a Comment