Friday 25 October 2013

Rave party

I've never been to a rave party before, but I just knew the party was going to be awesome. Music, dance, light,glow sticks and a lot of neon colours. Well, I don't have any glow sticks myself which is kinda sad, and neither do I have any clothes in neon colours. Ohh.. Except some sports wear, but there's no way I'm going to that party in my football shirt! Black tank top, black tights, denim shorts and shoes, who was pretty neon. 

So, I showed up to the party and yes.. I came alone. Most people go with their friends, but I came alone. That doesn't mean I was some kind of lonely person during the party! I met my friends and classmates over there. It was such an awesome party, especially the glow sticks made the party better than a normal party. At a moment I actually accidentally broke a glow stick. My fingers were green.. Green fingers glowing in the dark. Yay. Breaking a glow stick doesn't mean it all turned bad. It was pretty funny though.. My two friends and I started drawing on each other. Knowing the fact that the stuff inside a glow stick is toxic... Should I say "YOLO" at this point?
And me? I ended up having, I don't know how many glow sticks. As bracelets, as necklaces, a glow stick sword? Wow.







Photo: Rave party on my high school
Photo date: 25 October 2013
Taken by 1. & 2. Annette Hui-Ying Li. 3. Stephen Li.
Camera: 1. & 2. Casio Exilim. 3. Canon EOS 600D

No comments:

Post a Comment