Friday 4 October 2013

Party like forever

So a guy from my class was going to hold this party, and it was going to be HUGE. I was pretty excited about this day, cause I haven't been partying with my new class yet. Before going to party I had one thing to do... Work! I wanted to be done with work as fast as possible, but I knew I was late. I had to work 30 minutes over time. Beep that. After work I cycled home and changed clothes. To be honest I really liked my outfit and my make up, so I took some weird selfies. Way too mainstream, huh?

Arriving to the party, finding my friends and then having fun! Noo.. This wasn't some small party with 40 people or something like that. There must have been about 100 people? So problems finding my friends? Yes. DANCE, DANCE, DANCE & DANCE. That's actually what I remember. I went home some earlier than the others, since I had to work next day. Don't wanna look like some kind of panda-zombie on work. Just not cool...

                                 



Photo: Selfie...
Photo date: 4 October 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment