Thursday 10 October 2013

There's no way to stop...

Having P.E. on my gymnasium isn't the same as I had in 9th grade. I feel it, I do it, I know it. In 9th grade we had 2x45 minutes P.E. a week, now it's less but harder! I think we have P.E. one time a month, BUT it's for a day. From 8:30 till 15:40 we have P.E. Today we had to play football, badminton and of course exercises.

I woke up, did my thing and then cycled to the place we were going to have P.E. This place is located 7,4 km from home. So the schedule of my day kinda looked like this:
- Cycle 7,4 km
- Do exercises and play football for 2-3 hours
- Lunch time
- Do exercises and play badminton for 2-3 hours
- Cycle back (7,4 km)
- Football training!

Yes! I actually had football training today. I'm so tired know, but I have a really good feeling about it. How can I say.... I'm proud?




Photo: Hello October
Photo date: 10 October 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)


No comments:

Post a Comment