Saturday 8 June 2013

2 events 2 go!

The annual "Urban festival". Yes, it was today! I usually go there every, but last year I didn't know, what date it was, so I wasn't there. This year I HAD to go, even though I knew I only could be there for 2 hours. It was really nice! Went around with Steph and Rada, bought us a big cookie and then we just talked. Live music, food, happy people and amazing weather.

Later my family and I went to this annual private event/fest. Like the Sandbjerg event, this fest was another eating opportunity for me. Food, food, food. Dessert, dessert, dessert. Before and after eating; football, football, football. There were also other children there, so my brother and I played some football with them. Football = Exercise = Can eat more dessert. YES!






Photo: 1. Urban festival. 2 & 3. Yummy dessert.
Photo date: 8 June 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment