Sunday 16 June 2013

"What if it's useless?...."

Sunday. Today is Sunday, and tomorrow is Monday. Monday is the day I have my freakin' physics & chemistry exam! My classmate Lareb came over to my place. The plan was to study together and write notes, since we're in same group for the exam tomorrow. 5-6 hours! That's what we used of time to write notes, and yeah... My stomach was hungry, but I didn't even get to eat dinner until she went home. Oh gosh... There were so many notes! I even joked with "And then it ends up with, that we can't use these notes for anything". Well, I have expectations for tomorrow! 5-6 hours of studying at home must give a good result.... Or what? Damn you exam!




Photo: Sweets = Energy?
Photo date: 17 February 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment