Tuesday 25 June 2013

Lonely day...

Thought I was going to hang out with friends today. No. Thought we would have some REAL training today. No. I just thought...
Woke up pretty late so no breakfast for me. Just made myself some blini's (Russian pancakes). Made about 8 pancakes and I couldn't eat them all, so I thought "I'm going to hang out with friends later, so why not give some to them?". Aha, then I find out we won't hang out anyway. No pancakes for them then! Wearing my football clothes, I went into H&M to check out some clothes. I must have looked like a real-dumbass-foreveralone idiot.. Go humanity!

At training we trained. Not really, we just did some shooting and that's pretty much it. One of my teammates had brought some fruit salad with her. It was her dinner... Well, I had pancakes, she had fruit salad? We kinda did a meal! Pancakes with fruit! Sounds delicious, huh? And so it was.

Tomorrow I'll get all my result/marks for both the written and oral exams! In fact I already know my marks for the oral exams, but not the written. Doing a evening on my school with all three 9th grader classes. It's gonna be fun!




Photo: Forever young - forever alone
Photo date: 7 April 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment