Saturday 15 June 2013

My first Saturday

Today was my first Saturday on work. What's so special about Saturday? Yeah, so every Saturday we get new products, and then we have to put them on the shelves. It's pretty hard, when you have to get all kind of shoes from the basement to the shop, and still help customers and make everything look pretty. This was pretty interesting though. New things are always interesting... Funny, cause I still find "going on work" exciting. Many teens says "Ohhh... I'm going on work today. I don't wanna". Me? "I'm going on work today *big smile*". I'm so abnormal. Sorry, I mean limited edition.. FTW?

Physics and chemistry exam on Monday! In Denmark we have it as one subject, except on the upper secondary school and the university, then they're two different. I don't expect anything for Monday. Just hoping for a good mark.




Photo: Finding hope in a cup of tea
Photo date: 17 February 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment