Thursday 27 June 2013

Ice cream freeze!

I ended with a very good average mark, so why not celebrate it? Mmm.. And how do you make a good celebration in Annette's world? With ice cream babyyyyh! Believe it or not, but they actually wrote my name wrong on my diploma! So yes, they HAVE TO correct it. Stupid people.... Thh.

I cycled to the nearby supermarket to buy 2 package of ice cream, but hey.. Why not buy something to the ice cream? Like sprinkles or chocolate? SPRINKLES! Then I cyckled over to Rada's place to hang out with her and Steph. We're planning a shopping trip + sleepover. I hope the shops are open that day, and that the weather is good. Who the hell wanna outdoor shop, while it's freakin' raining? Shopping bags in one hand, an umbrella in the other...

Home again. People normally eat dessert after dinner, and so did we. 2 package of ice cream, sprinkles... Uhh, why not make something more out of it? And so I did. 2 package of ice cream + sprinkles + apple pieces + honeydew melon pieces = A M A Z I N G !

There's always something to celebrate. Bring me the ice cream!





Photo: Dear ice cream
Photo date: 27 June 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)


No comments:

Post a Comment