Wednesday 5 June 2013

Study, friends & nature..

History: Done! Danish, English and Physics & Chemistry left. Decided to study with Steph and Rada, even though they never got to study that much; 2 minutes? I tried to study some more, but I got distracted by the amazing weather! Uhh.. You see, the summer weather is coming to Denmark. Sun, warm, no rain, pretty clouds and people in summer clothes. Thank you dear weather! As long as it wouldn't rain much, then I'm happy. 

Since I didn't study much in the park we were in, I had to study at home. Went better. Found my oral text, prepared some reading and I kinda feel ready I think? Lets just be honest; I'm gonna die.





Photo: 1. Grass. 2. My shoes are nice.
Photo date: 5 June 2013
Taken by 1. Stephanie Hansen 2. Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment