Sunday 2 June 2013

Sunday school

Our history teacher and my class had made this deal: lessons on a Sunday. It went good. I love, when a teacher teach, but have fun at same time: my history teacher had bought breakfast to the class! Bread, chocolate, butter and juice. Now, it's serious. On Monday and Tuesday my class have our final oral history exams, and I have mine on Tuesday. From now I'm gonna study history and only history. Going to be a history nerd now. Copenhagen bombardment, 1st WW, 2nd WW, The cold war, Fascism, Denmark occupied and blah blah. So many papers to read... Mood: tired of reading papers.

So, I kinda spend the whole day on reading exam stuff. Someday, you'll see me in a history documentary on BBC. This girl is clever now. Lol.




Photo: History papers
Photo date: 2 June 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment