Monday 17 June 2013

The final oral exams - Day 4 (Physics & Chemistry)

My fellow group member/classmate Lareb and I decided to meet a half hour before the exam begun. We had this idea, that we could read some notes and prepare as much as possible: We ended up talking in those 30 minutes we had. Thh... Girls talk too much. I was pretty excited about this exam, I mean we spend a lot of time yesterday to prepare, so what could go wrong? Ehmm.. Later I found out many things can go wrong.

1. The topic we wanted less was "the periodic table", so guess which topic we picked? I mean seriously, just freak that! As I note I can tell, that you don't know which topic you pick. You just pick a paper, turn it around and there's your topic.

2. CaCO3, Na2SO4 and a few more. I forgot, where to find them! I walked around the room again, again and again. Fiiiiiish. This was a terrible moment for me.

Good thing is that I did find them.


3. The 2 teachers asked about stupid questions! Not that the questions were idiotic or easy. They were weird and difficult! In my opinion it just went bad. So glad, that you aren't alone to this exam. I would've been dead.

While the teachers were talking about me and Lareb's exam and talk about the mark, I was so so annoyed. Annoyed and disappointed over myself. Getting a mark who says "excellent"? Uhh.. That's wasn't a reality. No doubt, I would get 4 "fair", in my world "not good". If the teachers were really mean to me, they would even give me lower.. The teachers asked us to go into the room again. They talked about, how they thought our exam went, what we  could've done better and 10. FREAKIN' 10 AS "VERY GOOD" AKA THE SECOND HIGHEST MARK! Omg... How could I get this? A miracle must have happened just in front of me. Wow.

Surprise.




Photo: Aquarium
Photo date: 23 February 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment