Tuesday 4 June 2013

The final oral exams - Day 1 (History)

First mistake of the day: being to late for my exam! How the hell did that happen? Oh freak. I'm just hating myself for that. What's good is that a classmate switched time with me, so he took my time and I took his. Also a good thing, that the teachers were kind to me. I say THANK YOU! Ok, so it was finally my turn. I chose a card with a number, and it turned out, that I got "The end of 2nd World War". Mmm... It's ok. Then I had 40 minutes to prepare, and answer the three question on the paper. It's not only about answering three questions; you have to do a presentation out of it! Wrote some notes down, answered the questions and... "Annette, it's your turn now". Gosh! I started out being very very nervous. When you're nervous, you talk like shit, and so did I. I accidentally said, that the 2nd World War ended 1949, while the answer is 1945. Amazingly, the first 3 minutes doesn't count. The teachers know how nervous pupils are. Oh... And I was an idiot at talking! I'm sure, I made up some words, who doesn't exist. Sometimes I couldn't even pronounce words. It was like "Oghrr..." and "Grhhh...". Nice, huh? Now, my exam may look bad, because what I've just wrote, but it wasn't that bad. Yes, I had some mistakes, but most of the time, it actually went good! I talked and talked, answered all the question the teachers asked about, and I even made them laugh. My mark? 12! 12 is the highest mark, and means "Excellent!". Now I'm waiting for the rest of my oral exams - Danish, English and Physics & Chemistry. Please good marks?..

Home again. I was? Hungry! Instant noodles? Too boring. A sandwich? More boring. I deserved better. I just got 12. Blini (Russian pancakes)? Amazing! I even decided to make a pancake cake. I'm getting better at cooking blini's. Actually, I never got to eat my pancake cake. Why? I had to go to BKP and the training... Damn it!




Photo: My awesome blini cake
Photo date: 4 June 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)


No comments:

Post a Comment