Friday 7 June 2013

The final oral exams - Day 2 (Danish)

This time I wasn't late for my exam! I was already there a few hours before, it was even my turn. Text? Check. Nervousness? Check. Myself? Check. While my class were having oral Danish, the other 9th grade was having oral civics. Happy, I'm not in their class! I was pretty confident about my presentation. Confident enough to look at the other pupils being nervous and freaked out, but 3 minutes before it was my turn, my stomach wanted to kill me. Thank you stomach. Thank you... The exam actually went great! When I was doing my presentation I wasn't nervous at all. Felt very confident, and my confidence must have been one of the reasons, I got a good mark. 12! Another "excellent"!

Beside having my Danish exam today, I also had my first work day. I can say, that when I finally came home, I was freakin' tired! My legs were arghh... At work I had to walk and walk, then help the customers and walk some more. Even though it was really tiring, I'm still excited for my next day at work. It really funny, and I like to help the customers (if I can answer their question)...

Well, everything takes its time. Like the snail below..




Photo: Mr. snail on his way
Photo date: 7 June 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment