Tuesday 11 June 2013

Unlucky me...

Weeee.. So today BKP were going to the beach! Sounded amazing! Then I could take some sun and maybe swim? No no, water still too cold. I wore a nice summer outfit, packed a bag and then I WAS OFF. The weather was good, when I arrived at the beach, even though I heard some people saying, it was going to rain. I was like "Noooooo? Freakin' look at the weather!", and who was right? The people. I found the rest of BKP, and 5 minutes after my arriving we saw this huge grey cloud. A so-called rain cloud. What happens next? It freakin' started to rain, and all people, except us from BKP, leaves the beach. Well, I take this as my foul? I was looking forward to the beach trip with BKP, and then this happens. Wow... But the good things are; we had the whole beach for ourselves, we ate watermelon, I found 10 kr. (a coin) on the ground, we ate crisps and other sweets and then ice cream! 




Photo: We own the beach!
Photo date: 11 June 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment