Wednesday 12 June 2013

Daily posts?

Firstly I have to confess, that I can't keep writing my daily posts. I'm not gonna lie to myself: How should I could keep posting daily, when I start on gymnasium (upper secondary school)? I have to do a lot of homework, so basically I don't know, if I'll get time for writing everyday. But there's no doubt: I'M STILL GONNA KEEP ON WRITING! Just not daily... I'll try to do my best at writing daily, but I can't promise anything. Baheee... I see life's being more difficult. Oh, and I forgot to write about me and the "turbo team"'s trip to South East Denmark in May 20, 21 and 22. Gotta find time to write about this trip! 

The final oral English exam is on Friday, and I'm very excited and a bit worried. I haven't even begun reading yet. The voice in my head says "Wait till tomorrow! You still have one day to read up!". Unfortunately, I think the voice in my head got the control today. Well, then I'm gonna study tomorrow.




Photo: All I need is cake
Photo date: 8 June 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment