Friday 28 June 2013

"Hallo, it's Annette..."

Had a meeting with a few persons from BKP. We're going to start a new project, and this time for the older children, we may call them "teens". This project is going to be fun! I'm so ready for it. Ready for all the new experiences I'll get, and of course I'll write about them here. Hope, I have time! Since I'm going to the "gymnasium" after summer, then we have more lessons and blah blah.. Tough life, you know. Oh, I almost forgot to write this: At the meeting there was chocolate and WATERMELON. That's a real meeting, thank you!

Had work today. Mmm... I walk around with a phone, so I can communicate with my colleagues in the supermarket, and I can simply tell, that I suck at using that phone. I don't look professional at all. What an idiot... It's actually only the second time, I carry the phone on me. Trust me, first time I really looked like some weirdo, like I've never talked in a phone before!
*riiiing riiing*
Me: "Ha haaaallo?.."
I'm gonna be good at this someday. Just someday...




Photo: Everything's gonna be fine
Photo date: 17 February 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment