Monday 3 June 2013

Welcome to paper world!

That's it. Today I was studying, studying and studying... The final history exam is tomorrow, so I gotta be prepared. Continue reading the pile of paper. So, I haven't really been out, except when I had to wait in a queue in more than a half hour. The number on the screen was showing 515, and my number was 516, but it freakin' took more than a half hour! Oh gosh, I was about to die. Since Saturday I've just wanted to go back to Friday. The last school day. The day where we were throwing caramels. The day on the restaurant. The day on the beach. So many great things happened that day. Can I go back? Or at least see a film about my life?

Tomorrow I have the oral history exam and on Friday it's the oral Danish. Don't know, which one I want most... I just wanna travel. Maybe to space or something. And of course I want ice cream. I always want ice cream.




Photo: On the beach (last school day)
Photo date: 31 May 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment