Monday 24 June 2013

Hello mailbox

Well, I was actually on my way to training, but I'm waiting for a letter from my future upper secondary school "gymnasium" in Danish, so I HAD to look. No letter from my gymnasium, but there was a letter from my pen friend Nastya from Ukraine! The letter from the gymnasium can wait. Curious as I am, I really wanted to open it, and take it with my to training, but is it a good idea? I'm going to play football outdoors, and then I bring a letter with me? I don't think so. I can say, that I wanted to get home as fast as possible heheh..
Weird as it is, she sent me sugar! So, am I gonna use it or should I let it be in the letter? FTW.
Thank you!




Photo: Letter, postcard, flag, magnet, museum ticket and sugar from my friend Nastya
Photo date: 24 June 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment