Friday 3 May 2013

Am I busy?

At school everybody seems so nervous or afraid. Reason? The upcoming final exams. I'm not afraid myself. Why should I be that? No matter what, we have to take the final exams. The question is good mark or bad mark, but I'm confident. Study, study and more study. But no matter in which situation you are in, you have to remember yourself. Relax, do the things you love most, smile, laugh and just be happy. I don't care, how busy I'm going to be in the future, I just need to remember myself. That's it.

During the evening I read some books. No, not normal books. Travel books! Such a typical thing for me. 

Moskau Moskau wirf die Gläser an die Wand, 
Russland ist ein schönes Land...  




Photo: Books
Photo date: 3 May 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment