Sunday 26 May 2013

One day, one thing...

How to spend a Sunday? If you ask me at this moment, I'll answer "Continue your drama series!". Yeah... I'm still watching the Chinese drama from yesterday, and yeah... I still wonder, why I haven't found the perfect guy like in the drama. I woke up. Not in the morning, but in the noon. Then I ate lunch, and started to watch my drama. Spend my whole day on watching the drama. Even at evening time. I should probably read or something, but no. This drama is way too good. The reading can wait. 

Reasons, why you should watch Asian dramas:
- They're beautiful, funny and very lovely.
- It's a good way to spend your day/week, if you don't have anything to do.
- A good view to another culture.
- Gorgeous!

Reasons, why you shouldn't watch Asian dramas:
- You'll get obsessed.
- You'll hate yourself for not having an amazing guy like in the drama.
- You're probably going to cry. Maybe a lot.
- You automatically get asocial, since you're at home instead of being outdoors in the good weather.
- You don't understand anything of what they just said, at least you have subtitles.
- Asian dramas are long! Very long!




Photo: The Chinese drama I'm watching
Photo date: 26 May 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment