Sunday 19 May 2013

Minus, minus, plus, plus and a huge plus!

Oh snap... It was raining, and I had to play a match! After the match I was all wet. Actually both my team and the opposite team FC Damsø were all wet! I needed a towel. What's worse is, that we lost 12-1 against them... And I got my right thigh injured. Nothing really serious, but I couldn't play as good as I wanted too, and then I was freakin' tired. I just needed a break! After my little break, I actually played better, even though my thigh was still hurting. I gave 101% of myself, so it's sad that we lost the match. You can't always win.

I actually had this meeting with a girl right after the match. Not just any girl, but my pen friend Olya from Russia! I can't believe, that I've met one of my pen friends in real life! It's my very first time, and it was amazing. Got to show her the greatest parts of Copenhagen on 6 hours or something. In fact, we walked during the whole Copenhagen tour trip, so I'm sure we walked over 13 km! We had a few communication problem, since none of us are PERFECT at English, but we did it! After this day I'm much more excited to meet the rest of my lovely pen friends. Olya and I really had fun, and we both enjoyed this day. She even bought me a bag of gifts from Russia! 

Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day...








Photo: 1. Olya and I. 2. In McD. 3. Gifts. 4. Magnets.
Photo date: 19 May 2013
Taken by 1. A tourist from France. 2, 3 & 4. Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

2 comments:

  1. I wish I'll be the second one =D
    I like eating McFlurry, It's so yummy *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day we shall eat McFlurry together ;)

      Delete