Monday 13 May 2013

The final written exams - Day 1 (written Danish)

Waking up. Ok, today is the day: The first final exam I'm having. The weather looks good, should I skate or cycle? Ends up with choosing the skateboard. Two reasons: 
The exam start at 9:00, which mean when I'm skating, there ain't too many people on the streets. 
I don't have a heavy school bag on my back, so I wouldn't look like some retard on the streets.
Seems like I wasn't nervous at all! During the skating I thought "Why I'm not nervous at all? Not even a little bit? What's wrong with me? Am I too relaxed? Oh freak, I might have forgot something at home. Gosh, what is it? Duuh, I'll probably find out, when I need the thing"... Yup, all the way from home to school, I thought about this. Again, again and again. Amazingly, it turned out that I didn't forget anything, but I still think it's weird: I wasn't nervous at all! I normally get a little bit nervous! I'm an alien...WTF?

The exam went good, and now I'm hoping for the best. Dear teachers, give me some great marks please? I chose to write an essay about the universe. You can choose between 6 tasks, and each task has some requirements. I chose the one I liked, and the one I felt most comfortable about. 

Keep calm and try to forget nothing!






Photo: 1. In the gymnasium (gym hall) before the exam. 2. You mad?
Photo date: 13 May 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment