Thursday 23 May 2013

No stress

I'm good. Pretty good. Almost done with my Danish outline, already did my English outline and yeah? So, at school I tried to finish my Danish outline, but then something happened: IT FREAKIN' DELETED MY OUTLINE! I only had my outline on my USB, and the computer deleted my one and only outline! Freak! But luckily I had written down my points, and what I wanted to tell about. So my inner superhero came, and made a whole new outline. I rock! Kinda...

The training today went well. Felt like I had a lot of energy, but sad we weren't going to play a match today. If we did, then you would probably see a super Annette running around the field, and maybe (not at all..) score a goal. Now, when I know how to do a cartwheel, I seriously can't stop doing them on the field. Every training I do a cartwheel at least 3 times! My next goal? A backbend kickover. When? Someday in the future. Practise, practise, practise..




Photo: Sky and sea view
Photo date: 19 April 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment