Sunday 5 May 2013

Nobody's perfect

Cycling to my football match without knowing how long time, it's gonna take. At least I know, how to get over there. We weren't going to play on our field, but the opposite team's field. The match went ok. Not my best match, and neither my team's best. The final result was 4-2 to Kastrup. I can say, that one of the goal was my foul. I think. Duuuh... Sometimes I feel so bad to football. Like some person who can't play, but I'm not that bad. Not if I listen to what my coach says. It doesn't even make the situation better, when a girl from my team says "Annette, why do you always do this? You should do that instead". I know, it's a good thing, that she tells me what I can do better, but when she like tell me the same thing almost every single match, it becomes freakin' annoying. I'm not perfect! And especially not at football. I do know how to play, I'm a fast runner and sometimes I do some great things, but that doesn't make me a talented player... And yes, she's one of the best players on my our team. I can say nothing.





Photo: The sea
Photo date: 4 May 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment