Saturday 11 May 2013

Turtle Ball Run & Meet 2013

Today I spend most of the time in a car. In an American car! You know those old retro ones, and how awesome ain't that? My brother, my mum's friend and I went to this American car meeting with many others, also known as the Turtle Ball Run & Meet 2013. We started driving from Copenhagen, and then to a town named Tisvildeleje in North-East Denmark. We were at the beach, and no we didn't swim... But there were a lot of fantastic old American cars! People on the streets may not be used to American cars, and trust me; I felt famous all the way. Some people even waved to us! Wow... But the car I was sitting in, was very awesome as well. How clever I am: I did remember to bring the SLR camera with me, but I forgot the memory stick card at home... No words. From Tisvildeleje almost all the cars drove back to Copenhagen to this meeting point, and as it's in Copenhagen, my mum could give me the memory stick card. Thanks mum!

Then I started to get hungry. I mean hungry for REAL! My stomach began to hurt, and I felt pretty bad. The last meal I had was brunch, and now it was about 17:30.






Photo: American cars
Photo date: 11 may 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)



No comments:

Post a Comment