Tuesday 14 May 2013

I got skills!

Today is Tuesday, and the only day in this week, we aren't going to have any final exams. School went good, and we're still preparing for our written and oral exams. I'm not stressed at all, which might be a good thing. 

I didn't get to be a lot with BKP, since I had lessons till 14:40 or something. At BKP we were making our own instruments. We had some materials, and then we tried to find some sounds we liked. I never got to make my own instrument... How sad is this? 

Then I had my football training. I was a little bit late, but my coach came same time as me. Suddenly he said "Annette, do you have some football boots?", and I answered "Yeah, I got these", then he asked "are they new?", so I answered "no". How weird was that? My mind was like "I do have a really random coach"...
My coach continued, and asked "which size do you use?", and I said "38-39". Finally he got to the point, and asked "Do you want these? My daughter used to play football, but she doesn't play anymore". Oh yes! In fact my football boots are pretty worn, and I've thought about buying some new, but how amazing is this? My coach give me some new football boots, and now I don't need to buy! Yup, this girl has skills. Awesome skills. 

Tomorrow we're having the final written exam in Geography. Not nervous. Go me!





Photo: 1. On my way home from training. 2. New football boots.
Photo date: 14 May 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment