Saturday 4 May 2013

Oh Audrey..

Cleaned my bedroom today. I used the morning and a part of the noon to clean. Hopefully, it's totally clean now. Then mum made delicious lunch! These pancake-things are amazing. No, I don't know its name...

Later we cycled to the beach. I would have like to skateboard over there, but when the others cycle, then I'm kinda lonely. Also a bicycle is faster than a skateboard, so when I finally arrive to the beach, the others are on their way back. My bike is slower than my last one, so I can't "race" like I used to do back then. Kinda sad... Even though I can't cycle fast anymore, I'm still happy about "Audrey". She's really nice, but not unique! A person from school has the same bike as me, and on the streets I saw a person with the bike, but in green!
Oh dear... Suddenly, everybody likes vintage bikes. 

Going to play a football match tomorrow against Kastrup. Hoping for the best.






Photo: 1. Lunch. 2. My bike "Audrey". 3. On the beach.
Photo date: 4 May 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment