Sunday 12 May 2013

Tea drinking with the queen...

I don't know, but lately I've loved to drink tea. Cranberry, Moroccan mint, orange, forest fruit, Turkish apple, Chinese and much more! I'm getting tea obsessed now?
Well, there's still a tea I really wanna try, but don't wanna buy, since it's pretty expensive: Russian earl grey from Lipton. The actual reason I wanna try this, is because it's called "Russian", and I love almost everything with Russia to do. If it's real Russian tea, I don't know. Tea from Lipton and Pickwick are expensive, so I wouldn't buy it, just like that. Only when they're on sale. Yup, this girl is always trying to save money. Why buy something expensive, when you can get it cheap?

Final written exams tomorrow! Starting out with written Danish.




Photo: Tea cups from Ravello in Italy
Photo date: 12 May 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment