Friday 17 May 2013

The final written exams - Day 4 (Danish dictation and Danish reading test)

Oh yeah! Today was the last day of the written exams! In my opinion, I did well in all the exams. Such an amazing feeling it is, to know that you're done. the dictation went good, and I even got time to check all my answers through. Yeah, if you ask me, then I would say, that all my answers are right, but everybody knows that's not true... At all. The reading test went ok. We get 1 hour to make it, and when 15 minutes were gone, I had made 3 out of 5 tasks. Seems like the 2 last tasks were the most difficult! Luckily, I made it! Just didn't check my answers... Whatever.

Just happy that the written exams are done!




Photo: Big smile
Photo date: 25 April 2013
Taken by Stephanie Hansen


No comments:

Post a Comment