Friday 10 May 2013

Fremad Amager vs FB

All started with being lazy at home. Yeah, I was pretty sure, that I was going to play bad, when I later had to play a match against FB with my team. Some fat person, who haven't moved around for years, was my thought about myself. How kind am I? Funny, but when we started to get ready, I felt much better. Like a crazy sport idiot ready to run 100 km! Wow, I'm really weird...

Rada came to see me play, and when the match started she was like "GO ANNETTE!". Beep you my friend. You didn't have to do that. My team didn't do great from the beginning, and already from the start, the opposite team was about to make a goal. Our goalkeeper didn't get the ball, and who saved the goal? I did. I'm freakin' proud of it, but I can say, that I ended on the grass with a person from FB. Anything for your team, right? The whole match went good, and we won 4-3 against FB. We deserved this after all the hard work on the field. As a defense-player, you always have one person, The person I had in the match? Was such an idiot! She didn't go after the ball, but the person. It happened many times, that the referee whistled because her, and yes I got hurt a few times, but not too bad. We won, and that's it!




Photo: My teammates and I
Photo date: 10 May 2013
Taken by Nicolai Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment