Monday 6 May 2013

Romanticism

No no no, don't even think about it. The title isn't about my life... Actually it is, but not in that way. Today we chose our immersion area to our final oral Danish exam. Out of 12 topics (2x12) I chose "Romanticism". You don't choose, what you want. You pick a number on the table, and hope for the best. So, I have "Romanticism". It's good. Really good, but I had hoped, that I got "Evil". Most of all I'm just glad, that I didn't get "Short film" and "Newer novellas". Now, I just have to find a text in my topic. I've thought about to take a story of H.C. Andersen. His stories are just amazing! Uhh... The final exams are so soon. Next week we have our final written exams, and in June we have the oral ones. Remember: The time goes fast. So, soon we have exams, but also soon they're done.

After school my plan was to hang out with Rada and Steph, and then play some football with my team. I didn't do the first part, but I got to play football, and it was so warm! I mean the weather was warm. Come to Denmark, warm weather.

This is romanticism:




Photo: My tasty dessert
Photo date: 6 April 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment