Tuesday 28 May 2013

Hey ho, lets go!

Lessons today: Danish (I'm done), English (I'm done), physics & chemistry? FTW, not done at all! To the physics & chemistry exam you do experiments with your partner. Sounds easy, huh? Maybe it is, but right now it doesn't seem easy at all. It's all the paper work! Which experiments to choose, put them in order, and that's actually it, but you know what? We got a bunch of experiments! Trust me, when we were putting them in order today to pick out our experiments, we want to do at the exam, I was like "Wow... That's a tree". So much paper! I feel bad now. Most of the paper we get in school; we don't even use it! We just throw it out. WE LIVE IN A BADASS WORLD.

Today is Tuesday, so of course I went to BKP. In 10 minutes. Yay... How funny was that? They were actually making their own QR-codes. Wished I could've spend more time there, but then I had to go to training. During the whole day, the weather was good here in Copenhagen, just until my training. It freakin' started to rain! Football players don't cancel a training or a match because of rain. We continue. Duuh... What's good is, that in the end of the training, the weather became better. Thanks!

First day of my new work tomorrow.. Excited much!






Photo: 1. Making QR-codes. 2. Better times. 3. Something's not right.
Photo date: 28 May 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment