Wednesday 1 May 2013

My new vintage..

Today I got my new bike. Since it's new, I'm very careful about it. Lets just hope it wouldn't get stolen. If it does then... DIE! Die thief. My new bike is red, vintage and pretty awesome, but not so fast as my first bike "Strada", which got stolen in February month. I've thought about the name to my new bike. Yes, I give names to my bikes. So normal. Nothing weird here... But I've thought about "Audrey" or "Audrina". I think it will be "Audrey" since I'm inspired by the actress Audrey Hepburn. Now, my brain randomly come up with "Valeria/Valerie". Bahaa... I don't know. Old vintage names. I love them.

Home again and the best idea my brother and I have? To eat chocolate. Easter chocolate. We aren't even done yet. Not because we are slow, but because we have/had a lot, and because we didn't eat every day. You should enjoy chocolate.

Later, my brother had to play a football match. So, I went over there to see him play. At the start I was playing with a ball too, but at the end of the match, I was just standing still and freezing. Match result: 4-1 to my brother's team.





Photo: 1. Chocolate hares. 2. My brother's match.
Photo date: 1 May 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)


No comments:

Post a Comment