Monday 27 May 2013

French or Chinese?

OMG! We're having the final oral exams soon! I wasn't nervous about the written exams, but the oral exams: YES. I feel so un-prepared right now. I should totally read some more. In fact, I'm having oral exams in history, Danish, English and Physics & Chemistry. I'm most nervous about history. Oh gosh, help me? Anyone? Lol, I don't need. I can do it! Funny, but I can kinda do everything. No matter how un-prepared I am, I can make it. No matter how difficult I think it is, I can still make it. I got tha power, ya know?

My little dilemma right now: I'm going on gymnasium (high school) after Summer, and I don't know what language to choose in my study line. I've chosen French, but suddenly I realized, that I really want Chinese. I pretty sure, I can change my language choice in December month, but do I really prefer Chinese than French? Hard to say... I'm a language-lover! To be honest; if I could choose all the languages I wanted to learn (nothing about my study line), then I would choose Russian, Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Latin, Greek, Korean, Japanese, Hungarian, Hebrew, Georgian, Swahili, Tatar, Bashkir and blah blah... Let's just say all languages. This might be my dilemma now, but soon it's figured out. I know.

This week's gonna be crazy! Wednesday I'm going on my first day at work! It's actually an intro, but I get money for that, so it's work. Friday, it's "Karamel dag (Caramel day)" and last school day. On that day all 9th and 10th grades throw caramel and some other sweets on the other pupils from 0th-8th grade. Awesome tradition here in Denmark. It's the last school day for 9th and 10th graders because we're going on final oral exams. My class are going to eat on a restaurant after throwing sweets, and taking a rest. Gotta be fun!




Photo: I love languages
Photo date: 27 May 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment