Thursday 30 May 2013

Sandbjerg 2013

Aha.. Imagine having 8 history lesson in one day. That's what we had. No other subjects, just history. We had this sample exam in oral history, and I liked it. Now I'm not that nervous about it anymore. In fact I have my history exam on Tuesday. Gosh! Gotta study and study and study... Lol.

In the evening we drove to a town called Sandbjerg. There was a private event, we were invited to. For me: an eating opportunity. Not that I'm a person, who's starving, but food... Is good. What we ate, was "fine" food. You know, plates with small portions, even though it was buffet. So, I ate 3 plates with food, and 4 pieces of dessert! Yummy and classic dessert! After the so-called "meal" I went out to play some football with my brother and three other boys. One of the boys was a gymnast, and he did something really nice! Yeah, I don't know what it's called... But this boy was just awesome.

Tomorrow is "Karamel dag" and last school day. Can't stop thinking about it!!!







Photo: 1. Food. 2. My picture perfect. 3. View.
Photo date: 30 May 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)


No comments:

Post a Comment