Friday 31 May 2013

School's out!

Today is my day. Ok, that's not true at all. It's all 9th graders in Denmark's day, but since I'm the writer, then it's my day. Already from the morning I was pretty excited. This was my last day with my class. How could time go so fast? It all started with eating breakfast with the class, and then the caramel-throwing. Most of the pupils in my year, were wearing costumes, while other weren't. We started throwing caramels in the smallest classes, and the last grade we were throwing at was 8th grade. Gosh, this experience was awesome! The feeling that you kinda own all the other grades, because they want your caramels! Trust me: the smaller pupils were almost fighting each other to get most caramels as possible. Did I really look like that, when I was younger?...

After the speaks and giving our teachers some gifts, all 9th grades went to the nearby nature area, and then: WATER FIGHT! Huh.. I didn't take a part of it. Why? I forgot to bring a bottle with me. The other pupils would have owned me, if I took a part of it without having a bottle. So, what did I do? GYMNASTICS BABY! Tried to practise my handstand, and then a teacher tried to teach me, how to do a back walkover and a front walkover. After today I still can't do any of them without support from a person. When I mean "support", I mean supporting my back, not "Go Annette! You can do it!". After the teachers told us, that we could go home, I stayed with 3 friends. It was pretty funny, and we were just chilling out underneath the sun. Talking, listening to music, relaxing, laughing. Gymnastic goals to reach for now: a back walkover, a front walkover, a backbend kickover and a central split. Think that's it?

Ok, it's now! I've been freakin' out about this for a long time now. It's the last school day, and I was preparing my outfit and hair. When I finally got to the resaturant, I met the rest of my class. Uhh.. We went to the restaurant "Ankara", and we wasn't the only class. There were so many people! In fact there was another girl, wearing same dress as me... In my opinion, I wore it best! Lol. I'm a girl. A girl who likes food: I ate 3 plates of food, feeling a bit fat? Nope, just stuffed. Really stuffed.

Restaurant done, next? To the beach! My class was split up; some where going to play paintball, while others were going to an amusement park, so I went with the other class from my year to the beach. It was fantastic. We had fire, snacks, drinks, blankets and good weather. What more could I ask for? Wish my class wasn't split up, but what can I do? It wasn't my decision.

Gonna miss my year.






Photo: 1. Weirdos. 2. Food. 3. Oh so lovely.
Photo date: 31 May 2013
Taken by Annette Hui-Ying Li (me)


No comments:

Post a Comment